Accessing education, research and innovation that engages in critical inquiry, creativity and intellectual development and includes the study of world trends, issues and events; past present and into the future.
Mobilizing global opportunities that develop academic, service, technological and professional experiences and advances innovation on and off OHIO campuses.
Bringing the world to OHIO to foster campus communities that contribute to the ideals of citizenship.
Creating opportunities to build a network to share experiences, qualities and creativity in education, research and innovation that is impactful.
learning community, creating and
supporting GLOBAL leaders
- Updates on Immigration Executive Orders and Ohio University Actions
- Office of Global Affairs and International Studies
- Center for International Studies
- Global Leadership Center
- International Student & Faculty Services
- Office of Global Affairs
- Office of Global Opportunities
- The OHIO Group
- OHIO's Global Programs
- Ohio Program of Intensive English
- Languages Taught at OHIO
- Global Travel Fund
- International Alumni
- Exchanges and Partnerships
Ohio University’s newest Glidden Visiting Professor from Chubu University is Tomohiro Yanagi, who is now on campus and will be here through the middle of March. Read More