Global Strategy Timeline
- Preliminary discussions were held and Strategic Framework for Globalization was drafted.
- Strategic Framework was finalized.
January – December 2014
- Strategic Framework was widely communicated via various forums by Vice Provost for Global Affairs and International Studies.
May & June 2014
- Deans and Executive Team’s Table was held twice to review the strategic framework and recommend the key priority areas to focus. The meetings were co-chaired by the dean of college of business and the associate provost for faculty and academic planning.
- 'Global Strategy & Internationalization at OHIO' was drafted to initiate conversation.
- OHIO’s baseline international activities document was completed and shared with key stakeholder groups..
- Senior International Management Team held a retreat to discuss the strategic framework and initiatives in depth.
March- September 2015
- Feedback on the draft reports was solicited online to help finalize the internationalization plan.
March – April 2015
- Focus groups, seminars, and other engagement activities took place.
- A series of retreats were held with the Global Strategy Advisors.
- Consultation across the campus and various communities was sought.
- Public forums were held.
- The final draft was presented at the Board of Trustees meeting