Skip to: Main Content Search Main Navigation Audience Navigation
Military Friendly School Award
College Credit Plus
Ohio University Proctorville Center
Course Offerings
Request Information
My Ohio Success Network

Financial Aid

Student Resource Commons Advisors

As a student at Ohio University Southern, you are assigned a Student Resource Commons advisor by your degree program. If you have questions, concerns or need general financial aid help, this is the person you contact.
Transfer probation
Applied Management
Equine Studies
Computer Science Technology
Human Services Technology
Social Work/ Pre-Social Work
Law Enforcement Technology
Criminal Justice
Electronic Media
Environmental Engineering
Accounting Technology
Business Management Technology
Office Technology
Associate of Arts
Associate of Science
Associate of Individualized Studies
Specialized Studies





Health Services Administration
Long Term Health Care
Technical and Applied Studies
Pre-Early Childhood
Early Childhood
Middle Childhood
Child Development
Communication Studies
Health Technology



If you have any questions about your assigned Student Resource Commons advisor, please call us at 740.533.4600.




Other Helpful Links


Financial Aid & FAFSA: Information about receiving financial aid and the FAFSA.
Fill out the FAFSA: Fill out the FAFSA online.
Federal Work Study: Information on types of work study programs and university jobs.
Grants: Information about grants and the different types of grants available.
Loans: Information on types of loans students can receive to pay for their tuition or books, how to qualify for loans, and more.
Scholarships: Deadlines and information, types of scholarships offered, how to apply.


Links to Additional Resources: